cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create barcode EAN13 in smartforms?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to create EAN13 in smartforms,but in smartforms the EAN13 preview incorrect .

My step is :

1.SPAD, create Device types:ZSWIN (Copied from SWIN).

2.SPAD, create Output Devices ZEAN,Device type is:ZSWIN,Aeecss Method:G,Host Printer:__default

3.SE73,created ZEAN13 by old Bar Code Technology,Bar code Type :EAN13 (UNDEF also try too)

4.SE73,in print Bar Codes ,select ZSWIN device type,add Bar code:ZEAN13, prefix is SBP13,suffix is:SBS01. the SBP13 and SBS01 are in system default for EAN13 print Control.

5. SMARTFORMS,create style ZBAR,create Character Formats C1 used bar code:ZEAN13,also create C2 used bar code:BC_EAN13.

6. SMARTFORMS,create test form :ZTEST,create tow texts,one used the font C1,the other is C2.

Now test run,click Prievew,Select output device:LOCL or ZEAN,the text by font ZEAN13 and BC_EAN13 are also incorrect.

The barcode can not with the text to change.

Above is my step.

Please help me to check which step have problem.

Thanks

Sun.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

While creating new system barcode form existing barcode, system will ask for create with new technology or create with old technology, in that case you have to select new technology and specify barcode terminology as EAN13. then specify other parameters like modular height and width as per your requirement.

first define style for smartform and then use this system barcode in character format. Again by using this character format, you can able to print element whatever you want in smartform.

Also before printing this newly developed barcode,please confirm with basis that you use correct printer which is already barcode configured.

Hope this works for you.........

Thanks..........

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,Mandar kale

in sap New Bar Code Technology,EAN13 barcode have not Supported.

Sun

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks of all .

Former Member
0 Kudos

as per my knowledge ,

in old technology we didnt get print preview of barcode but it is coming correctly on printout.

try it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

but I have also print to printer.

the printer does not print the barcode EAN13.it print the text .not barcode.

Sun

Former Member
0 Kudos

R U USING BARCODE PRINTER / ZEBRA PRINTER ?

BCOZ OLD TECHNOLOGIES BARCODE ARE NOT PRINTED ON NORMAL PRINTER.

I THINK U TRIED ON NORMAL PRINTER.

IT WILL DEFINATELY PRINT ON BARCODE PRINTER.

ONE THING IT IS NECESSARY TO USE EAN13.

OTHERWISE UCAN USE ANOTHER ONE WITH NEW TECHNOLOGY.

THAT WILL PRINT ON NORMAL PRINTER ALSO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,MONIKA DHUMAL

Our printer is Toshiba - B-SA4T series,not Zebra.

The requirement is used EAN13.if used CODE 128 ,I can use new technology barcode to solve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i m not awarewith printers name..

but is this barcode printer where u r taking only barcode's printout or normal printout alsou r taking?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

only barcode's printout

Former Member
0 Kudos

hope this link will help u.

/people/javier.perez-ullivarri/blog/2007/12/03/create-barcode-in-abap-conversion-to-pdf

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,MONIKA DHUMAL

Thanks for your information.

I try it now.

Sun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does the EAN13 barcode need upload the PRI file for program RSTXSCRP ?

But I have no this PRI file for EAN13 barcode