cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to do the picking through RF

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am not able to do the picking through RF for single level handling units (handling units without pallets).

Able to do only Multi level Handling units as per the recief design.

I am doing the TO confimations for such Bins manually thro LT1B

Can any body explain the reason behind this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The senario is

i am doing the picking for a delivery. as per our process we have to create transfer order for delivery thro lt03. Then pick the material from the bin specified in the transfer order and so on.

we can pick through RF and manually through LT1B. This particular Bin having single level handling unit(without pallet) is able to pick through LT1B only. Not through RF.

In RF ricef when we select the TO number, it automatically display the bin, then we have to scan the pallet and then press nest then scan the HU.

In the above case their is no pallet and only HU is their in the bin. When i enter HU number in the pallet field its not moving further.

Question is why the RF is designed in such way to process only Multilevel HU and not single level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in mobile data entry menu management customizing which LM transactions are linked to the menu. It looks like that you're somehow using LM47 for nested HU's. In standard you shoud defintately be able to scan single HU's.

MdZ

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding & one of our friend has told we can scan lower level handling unit by using Rf device. You may be using nested handling unit transaction as mentioned .

Please check.

regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i am using the equivalent ricefs for lm47. i have to find the ricefs-equivalent for LM46 which i believe will allow to pick single level.

Thanks for your useful replies.

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please elaborate your scenario in detail?

Regards,

Prashant