cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not authorized to use BBP_POC_DISPLY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When using transaction Redistribute Workload some of our users get the message that they are not authorized to use transaction BBP_POC_DISPLY.

Where can I find that transaction. We are using SAP SRM standard role for Purchaser.

Sincerely

Anders

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

summer_wang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think BBP_POC_DISPLY is not a transaction that is released for customers. BBP_POC_DISPLY is an internet service and cannot be used as a transaction.

I don't know what error you are getting ,but if there is some authorization problem , then please go to Tcode SU53 directly after the error and find the object , afterwards please go to SU56 and check

if the object was assigned to any profile or roles? What value is assigned?

Please go to PFCG to optimize the value.

I hope this will help you ,good luck ~

Summer

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once the user execute the transaction BBP_POC_DISPLAY and get error message not authorized

go into /nsm53 transaction check the authorization object or send the screen shot of SM53 to the basis guy.

You can also check in PFCG transaction click on where used list for transaction roles give the

BBP_POC_DISPLY . will get the roles requried for that transaction.

Thanks

prasad.s

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems they are working on PO.Make sure the role has Auth Object: BBP_PD_PO with atleast Activity = Display. Check the role: SAP_EC_BBP_PURCHASER. This should have that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Auth object BBP_POC has change, display etc. We have no problems creating a PO.

But for some users that message appear when in "redistribute workload" .

Should this transaction be a "background transaction" in BBP_POC?

/Anders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Provide them with SAP_EC_BBP_PURCHASER and check the functionality.