cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Resoure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way to change the primary resource on a planned order in APO without it re-calculating the duration? So the only thing I want to change is the resource but keep the duration quantity and rate the same. The duration of a planned order is calculated by the variable duration in the resource, if I change the resource then a new duration is calculate if the variable duration is different.

Thanks

Rob

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Robert,

You can not change resource in a planned order. As planned order is created based on production plan of PPM. So for different resources if you have diffrent PPM's created in your system then you can change the PPM for a planned order. Go to -> /n/SAPAPO/RRP3, double click on planned order. This will open detailed screen. Here you have a option to change the PPM.

Best regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do have multiple resources created in the PPM (3 different modes). I know how to change the resource for a planned order ( we usually do it in the detail planning board). My question is to see if there is a way to prevent the duration from re-calculating when I move the planned order from one resource to another.