cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USER_AUTH_FAILED, Logon "J2EE_ADMIN" is not unique !

0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Iam in the process of installing PI 7.1 system and getting an error in phase 36/39 phase "Start Java Engine"

Technical Details:

Java: J2sdk1.4.2_19 B07.

SAP Version: Sap PI 7.1

This is a dual stack system with ABAP(running fine) and JAVA(Server0) is dying.

When i have checked the Std_server0.out, server0.log, defaultTrace00.0.trc all of these logs complained about duplicate user id found and could not start UME Services.

Please have a look at the logs.

com.sap.security.core.ume.service start ================= ERROR =================

com.sap.engine.frame.ServiceException: Start of UME service failed. Check help topic "Start of UME Service Failed". Technical details: USER_AUTH_FAILED: Logonid "J2EE_ADMIN" is not unique!

at com.sap.security.core.server.ume.service.UMEServiceFrame.start(UMEServiceFrame.java:443)

at com.sap.engine.frame.ApplicationFrameAdaptor.start(ApplicationFrameAdaptor.java:31)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.startFrame(ServiceRunner.java:135)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.startService(ServiceRunner.java:100)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.run(ServiceRunner.java:47)

at com.sap.engine.frame.core.thread.Task.run(Task.java:73)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:144)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:242)

Caused by: com.sap.security.api.DuplicateKeyException: USER_AUTH_FAILED: Logonid "J2EE_ADMIN" is not unique!

at com.sap.security.core.imp.AbstractUserAccount.<init>(AbstractUserAccount.java:494)

at com.sap.security.core.imp.DBTextFileUserAccount.<init>(DBTextFileUserAccount.java:56)

at com.sap.security.core.imp.UserAccountFactory.getReadonlyUserAccountByLogonId(UserAccountFactory.java:689)

at com.sap.security.core.imp.UserFactory.getUserByLogonID(UserFactory.java:1307)

at com.sap.security.core.imp.UserFactory.getUserByLogonID(UserFactory.java:1349)

at com.sap.security.core.imp.UserFactory.getUserByLogonID(UserFactory.java:1407)

at com.sap.security.core.server.ume.service.UMEServiceFrame.createDefaultUsers(UMEServiceFrame.java:501)

at com.sap.security.core.server.ume.service.UMEServiceFrame.start(UMEServiceFrame.java:360)

... 7 more

Caused by: com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.PersistenceException: Logonid "J2EE_ADMIN" is not unique!

... 15 more

[Framework -> criticalShutdown] AS Java cannot be started; core service com.sap.security.core.ume.service failed to start.

As an FYI, i have not changed any configuration on UME side, also i cannot logon to visual admin, as this tool is inbuilt in /nwa.

Please let me know your suggestions so that i can work this problem to be resolved ASAP.

Thanx,

SBS Admin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Joel,

Thanx for you advice.

The problem was with J2SDK, when i had downgraded j2sdk with lower versions...everything went smoothly.

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yours is a very complex problem by what i understand. I am not a basis person but i would just give my two cents of advice. The fix to this type of Java issues invariably revolves around activating the Super Administrator account through the Config Tool.

Regards

joel