cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution manager table EUDB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all expert,

How fill in the table EUDB? I need insert my user transaction.

Thank

Milan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

EUDB is the central table for repository objects.

What is your requirement?

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

How I have my user program insert to this table.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure I understand you.

Usually one NEVER adds data manually to some tables - even not in Solution Manager.

Why do you want to do that?

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I know,

the program /tmwflow/rep_reporting (your method) using this table.

I create my user report and using this program.

Because my program has different name, its collapsed, because some method ask if my user program exist at table EUDB.

I know that some user program of my coleagues exist at this table. But they don't know, how this line get to this table.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Was your program created through change management in the Solution Manager system?

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

This program is created through transaction SE80 with Package and Tranport request. Maybe my question will be stupid, but I don't have much experience with Solution manager. What do you mean "change management in the Solution manager" ? Could you describe me? Thanks.

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After so many replies from Markus, You still didn't explain your requirement. Why did you create this report? Standard reports are there that could solve your problem straightaway.

If you had explained your problem in first post, you would have got a reply by now. Read "Rules of Engagement" before posting.

Markus: you have so much patience, Hat's off.

-=-Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm sorry. I'm new person. I have to create the user program because our company has define special enhancement of fields. Those fields the standard reporting doesnu2019t show. And therefore I create user report for selection and show those fields.

My requirement is "When I create user program and basically using program /tmwflow/rep_reporting, this program requires that my name of report was at table EUDB.

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please let us know, what are the fields "special enhancement of fields!" that you are looking for, was there anything that you defined in your ChaRM?

We might be able to provide you some work around.

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I think the fields that we defined in our ChaRM.