cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARM: Copy of SDCR to ZDCR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I copied the standard transaction type SDCR to ZDCR. I hope with all the other necessary customizing (action profil, copy control and so on...).

Now I want to create a change request from a service desk ticket per action.

I changed in DNO_CUST04 the value for CHANGE_REQUEST from SDCR to ZDCR.

But there were still changes requests of type SDCR created by the action from the service desk.

What is missing in customizing?

Thomas

Edited by: Thomas Volkmann on Mar 24, 2009 5:32 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are creating messages from action of slfn i.e service desk

then you need to copy the standard action to z and proceed as follows

Choose the action profile and action (standard SLFN0001_ADVANCED_CREATE_CR ) ..copy it to zaction

and ask abaper to modify the method for the same and pass the value of ZDCR to it.

This is the solution for ur problem

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prakhar,

No ABAP modification is neccessary for this requirement. We can achieve through customization itself.

Regards

Naveen

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Naveen read the post of thomas

he clearly mention that he did copy control but its not working or satisfy his requiement

Reason

Copy control is used to copy the partner or data between transaction type like slfn to zslfn but it wont control the calling methodogy ..............

I hope ur doubt is clarifed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Copy control is used to copy the partner or data between transaction type like slfn to zslfn but it wont control the calling methodogy ..............

Pls go to SPRO path i mentioned there is a column TP Type, there you can select any Transactionty types.

The same thing applicable while creating Ur.gent or Normal correction documents from change request.

just posted for the purpose of knowledge sharing

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Naveen

I am trying to explain to you the same thing ..that you can mention any transaction type for copying the partner etc but not the flow.

for e.g Thomas is clicking the action from slfn which is Create change document this is a standard action

/now this action calls a method or BADI which is creating SDCR document............

In copy control you can mention for this as SLFN to SDCR but whn you make in copy control SLFN to ZDCR the data can be copied only when zdcr is created.................

it will be created only whn you modify the action method which i have mentioned

I have a suggestion do the same scenario for ur practice in ur internal or test system you will understand the difference.

I hope now i have cleared ur doubt and misunderstanding related to Thomas requirement.(Pls check his second post)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it's possible without modification.

I made a mistake with the copy control. Now it works fine.

So Naveen was right.

But many thanks to you Prakhar for your replies too.

Now I realized that it's not so easy to copy only the transaction types.

There is a lot to do after that. It's not only the action profile, I had to change the screen profile and the subject profile, ....

Thomas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this thread. This is already answered.

Regards,

Sanjai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

with that post my question is not answered.

I don't want to create change requests from DSWP.

I want to create them out of a service desk ticket (SLFN).

...and I did the copy control, but it didn't work.

Regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

To create the customized ZDCR from service desk message, do the following steps

1. Go to SPRO --> configuration --> Scenario specific settings --> Change Request Managemnent --> Change Transaction --> Change Transaction types --> Make settings for change transaction types

2. Select the transaction type SLFN --> Click on Copy control Rules

3. Replace SDCR with ZDCR

thats it.

Regards

Naveen