cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Account Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement for my client. They have Pre Sales Customer as well as regular customer for which I have identified the relevant account group 005 and 001 and have made some changes to the fields selection option for 005 Account Group. Their requirement is that the Account Group 005 can be valid for only IN & QT Document types but should not be valid for an Order Document Types whereas the Account Group 001 can be valid of all document types including IN & QT.

Request you all to please do let me know, how this can be achieved using SAP.

Thanks & Regards

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i also have the same requirement that a new account group will be defined for customers purely for creating Inquiries only.

where as the same customer is not relevant for creating sales order

So i am in search of a USER EXIT which will validate in the sales order creation as soon as i enter the sold to party in sales order

i am thinking of the logic that i should allow the sales order to be created only for the regular customers by means of the account group which is for normal customers

will get back as soon as i get the desired results

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you Partner Determination for Sales Document Header , and Partner object

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I created a new Partner Determination ZTA for Sales Document Header, and added partner function ZP (copy of SP), ZH (Copy of SH), BY, PY. Have assigned the partner determination procedure to IN. Now when I am creating an Inquiry the Solt to Party & Ship to Party fied are getting greyed off and not allowing me to enter anything.

Can u pls let me know the reason.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this is because some thing missing in the partnership determiantion procedure

just check u r configuration of partner ship determination

regards