Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using Service Desk and when I look at the columns:

Time Stamp

Time of First Response

Date of First Response

Completion Time

Completion Date

In the Transaction Monitor there is no data in these columns. How do configure Service Desk to capture this data so that it is visible in the Transaction Monitor?

Thanks

Simon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All these values are coming from the Date profile which is assigned to the Action profile SLFN.

Following fields are used in the case of SLA. Once a new message is created, based on the configuration made these values will be taken in the Transaction from the primary value Time Stamp. When the message is not processed or closed within that particular time then Escalation mails will be triggered.

Time of First Response

Date of First Response

Completion Time

Completion Date

Regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

I have tried a few things, but need some further assistance if that is OK?

Our Service Desk system was using the Date Profile: SLFN_HEADER. When I looked at this it did not have the SVR_0001(First Response) and SRV_0002 (Completion) Date Rules. I could not add these date rules to the Date Profile: SLFN_HEADER because of protected name space. Therefore I copied the SLFN_HEADER to ZLFN_HEADER and entered the SRV_0001 and SRV_0002 Date rules to this new Date Profile.

We ae using the SLFN0001_ADVANCED Action Profile, but because of the protected name space I could not add the new Date Profile to this action profile - therefore I copied the SLFN0001_ADVANCED Action Profile to ZSLFN001_ADVANCED and linked my date profile (ZLFN_HEADER) to this new Action Profile.

The last thing I did was to assign by 'Z' date and action profiles to the SLFN transaction type.

I then created a new support ticket, edited it, and then finally confirmed it. However the data I need to show in the transaction monitor still does not appear. Have I missed anything?

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check have you maintained the date rules in your Z* profile.

for example Requested date can be the message creation date

Requested end date can be message creation date + 3 dates

After maintaining the date types go to details button and maintain the appropirate rules as per your requirement.

Pls revert back for furhter clarifications

Regards

Naveen

Answers (0)