cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Organization Structure in SUS client for Supplier Registration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can some one tell me what are the organization structure i need to maintain in the SUS client for supplier registration process. I have the Vendor Root created. Do i have to create the organization structure, then what are the parameters i need to maintain for that ( E.g users, company code, purchasing org). Please can some one let me know what structure is relevant for supplier registration process in SUS client.

Rgds

GGL

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You would need to create Vendor Root with PPOCV_BBP and maintain them by PPOMV_BBP. Once the your supplier registration starts all the vendor/bidders registered will be automatically assigned to this root. Atributes like: Accounting System for Vendors, Local Currency, Company Code can be maintained.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the feedback,

I am litlle confused on this Org structure, because in Sourcing guide for supplier registration it says that the user present in SRM system has to be there in Registration system to excute supplier screening. This has to be relpicated using Users_gen. I am not sure on this concept or i have not understood correcty on this. Please let me know your view on this.

Rgds

GGL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Inorder for Supplier Screening to happen, A user has to be created who will screen the suppliers upon registration. Once the suppliers are screened(Accepted in SUS), they are transferred through OPI into SRM.

For the First step Create a Business User with role : SAP_EC_SUS_ROS_PROCESSOR. This gives authoririty to Prescreen Suppliers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Surya,

Quickly on this user, this has to be in SUS right so once the user is created we need to integrate it in the Org structure in SUS so that we can access for prescreeing.

As per my understanding from sourcing guide we need to assign the prescreen URL to role SAP_BBP_STAL_STRAT_PURCHASER in EBP and with this user can view the Prescreen and transfer the suppler to EBP from SUS.

I am sorry if iam messing up things at this point. I am totally confused now as we have just got the things working related to suppler registration and i am struck at this stage.

It would be really of great help if guide me on this issue. Do you have any document which you think can be shared that contains the process related to supplier registration.

Thanks for your reply.

Rgds

GGL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Quickly on this user, this has to be in SUS right so once the user is created we need to integrate it in the Org structure in SUS so that we can access for prescreeing. (This is Correct because Prescreening is happening in SUS so the person(say BUYER1 who is screening the supplier needs to be in SUS)

As per my understanding from sourcing guide we need to assign the prescreen URL to role SAP_BBP_STAL_STRAT_PURCHASER in EBP and with this user can view the Prescreen and transfer the suppler to EBP from SUS(This is also correct: YOu would need to define OPI: SPRO >Supplier Relationship Managemen>SRM Server-->Master Data --> Define External Web Services  (Catalogs, Vendor Lists etc. and here you will provide the URL and BUYER1, SUS password) . Once you define this buyer can use Maintain Business partner transaction in SRM and transfer the screened vendors into SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok.. Now when i maintain the External web service with a Buyer1 and password, will other buyers say Buyer 2 can access this id if i maintain this in attribute or how this user id and password to be created that has to be maintained in the external service, so that say 5 buyers can access and screen the supplier without having to login seperately.

Thanks for your quick reply.

Rgds

GGL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will need maintain only one user in External web. Other Buyers if they go to Maintain Business Parter, system will make use of BUYER1's credentials to log into SUS and fetch the vendors to transfer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G GL,

I would seek your help in setting up the ROS as I am also bit puzzled with the SAP documentation .

Can you please let me know:

1. About the  Organization Structure and user in the SuS System. Can we not create the User manually in SuS instead of replicating it from SRM.

2. In the config of  Supplier Self-ServicesMaster DataMake Settings for Business Partner , do we need to put the same user here as "Administrator". What will be the URL's to put here.(Here there is a place for two URL's

URL for UM and URL for Notification)

3. Also in the External Web Services, do we need to put the same user.

4. What is the Preselection URL and how to get that URL. I have the ROS URL which supplier will use.IS the preselection URL is differen??

Your help will be very helpful for me.

Regards

IS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First of all let me know the Techinical Scenario and for the Vendor root you need to mainatian some attributes for the business requirement.

i.e. company,currency etc.

if it is extended classic you need to create P Org in ECC as well in SRM and u need to update the Vendor POrg update program.

Regards

Satish Gopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I am using the classic scenario with SRM5.0,i have set SUS and SRM as two different clients in a single server. I have the org structure maintined in SRM system and now in SUS system do i have to maintain the Org model, if yes for what all parameters i need to maintain the org model. Any users that has to be assigned in the SUS org model.

Rgds

GGL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SUS Client you just need to create vendor org structure through PPOMV_BBP. The attribute required are standard atrribute and you could basically copy that from the vendor root org structure from your EBP client.

Cheers

Iftekhar Alam