cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Print Triggering On Saving Shipments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All...

When I am saving the shipment , two of the output types are automatically getting triggered and printing the outputs...

Where to do the setting to avoid this?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check in the customization whether print immediate has been activated for your Transport planning point Vs your output in the IMG-LE-Transportation-Basic T.functions-output control-Maintain Output Determination for Handling Units-Define Print Parameters Shipment.

Check against your TPP and remove the immediate check and process and confirm.

regards,

Srinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

I checked the print parameters in Shipping tab in IMG.

But when I click on the that output type I get the below message :

Print parameters stored in user parameters Message no. VN105

Diagnosis The system determines the print parameters for the current output fro

the fixed values in the user master.

Procedure Note that changing the fixed values of a user influences all output

types for which the print parameters are determined from the fixed

values of the user.

Do you how to go about this?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, you can go ahead by removing the check and check and confirm.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What parameter to check in user parameters?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

what you are getting in the display, can you forward or mention here so that we can look in to.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I go to IMG>LE->Shipping--->Define print parameters for shipping , I get a list of all the O/P types.

When I double click on the O/P, the system throws a message (mentioned in previous thread).

I want to know where in the User Parameters the setting for a particular O/P type is maintained so as to fire it automatically once particular doc is saved.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You please remove the check for your o/p type for exp like ALTR/CMR1.

Select your O/P and do the needful as informed earlier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

look in IMG > Log Execution > Transportation > Shipments > Define and Assign Activity Profiles. you can also run se38 for report RV56ABST, and select profile.

if a profile has been assigned to a stage in shipments processing, check if printing with these output types was set to automatic.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

T. code VV72 - change the output record and change the date/time from 4 to either 1,2,3 as per your requirement.

Or before saving the shipment document, in output, select the output type and click on further data, change the date/time from 4 to either 1,2,3 and save. The output will not be triggered immidiately

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I have changed the date/time from 4 to 3, but still the system is printing the documents automatically on saving the shipment.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

System should not print immediately upon saving the shipment after changing the date/time to 3. There may be some modification involved in this to print the output immediately without refering the date/time value. Please chekc with ABAP team or you can post to OSS for this problem as with 3, it should not print the output immediately.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transaction VV72- enter the condition type (e.g.CMR1 for bill of lading) depending on the keys set up enter the transportation point then change the date time field from 4 to the appropriate value