cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple PGI against a sinlge Delivery document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can we have multiple PGI's against a single delivery documents?

If yes please provide me the step to do the config.

Thanks.

Laxmi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

first goto T-Code VLSP, and select your Delivery nos, and splite delivery as per requirement,

now system automaticly create multiple Delivery,

now you can use multiple PGI against multiple delivery

Nikhil Modi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmikanta,

Just to add to Paresh's answer...if that does not seem to be possible please reverse the PGI and cancel picking and try to add new material to the delivery and do the pickign and GI agian it will work for you and you can create a output if any thing changes in Delivery document or gets added the output will be generated( or re-generated) for the client and also can be used for Audit.

Hope it Helps.

Thanks and Regards

Rohit.

former_member648947
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmikanta,

as you are saying its clients requirement, It was hard for me to imagine why would anyone need such strange requiremnt.

I think of one scenario why it would be needed lets say

User created a delivery with few items in the delivery and now only wants to partialy deliver it. then add few more matrials in the delivery and again do PGI,

for such requirement simply suggest them to delete the delivery and create the new one.

Regards,

Paresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

It is not possible to have multiple PGI against a single delivery document.Once PGI is done means that document is complete so how many times you can complete the same task.Multiple PGI is done only if the same document has been reversed in VL09 and after that doing the PGI again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

You are right, but VL09 is again reversal. it is obvious delivery will open for PGI.

But it is one of some typical requirement of my client. So can we have this by using any user exit or by doing some enhancement.

Laxmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, do not believe that's possible.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Can we have multiple PGI's against 
   a single delivery documents?

Your question itself is basically wrong. Just test yourself at your end. Go to VL01N, input the sale order reference and shipping point and execute. There try to do PGI and again go to VL02N and see whether the key "Post Goods Issue" is editable or not. You come to know whether it is possible or not.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipati,

I know this functionality is not available, but this is a client's requirement.

My question is can we have this functionality availabel by doing some enanhancement?

Thanks.

Laxmi