cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget exceed error against Plan cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I created a prj with Planned cost of Rs 100 & then i budgted amt of Rs 50 against it.But when in cj20n I generate any Purchase Order against PR System gives Error of budget exceed when my PO value was more then Rs 100 & not on Rs.50 which was my release amt. I want system give me error of budget exceed on PO Value more then Rs. 50 & not on RS 100. i go thr all settings in OPS9, OPSV & Define Tolerance Limit.

Pls advise.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Check these SAP notes on Availability Control issues Note178837,Note 783161. I hope it will solve your problem.

Regards

Sammar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What is the Budget you are specifyng in CJ30? Chk that value.

Sarang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sarang

My Budget amt was Rs 50 in CJ30 & also release amt was also 50 in CJ32 but system allow me to do PO above Rs 50 & give budget excceded error when PO amt cross value of Rs.100 which was my planed cost.

Regards

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the assigned value on the WBS element in CJ32 and the difference between released value & assigned value is more than 100? Also check the delivery date in purchase order in which fiscal year you are creating PO (check release budget amount in that year)

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen

Thanx for ur reply

Their was no assign value in CJ32 for particular WBS. However during the PO creation System is not checking the Budget Availability at all and PO is getting saved irespective of the fact whether Budget is there or not .PO give Budget Availability on Planned Total amt ie came frm material master. we use account assignment category as Q & account assignment is the WBS element .

Regards

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Availability control is active or not...and also check when it is getting activated...and check your tolerance limit settings

Edited by: Ahmed Rifaee on Mar 25, 2009 10:03 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ahmed

Availability control was active & activation type was 1& it was on both overall & release. In tolerance limit it was 100% usage aginst PO, GI etc.Apart from this if any other settings let me know

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer SAP Note:165085 .Hope this helps.

Regards,

Amit