cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

self service procurement and plan driven procurement in classic scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai friends,

i have configured self service procurement and now i am configuring plan driven procurement in classic scenario.my doubt is suppose a shopping cart is created and placed in a sourcing application of the professional buyer.And assume he accomplished sourcing activity and created purchase order .Now purchase order is created locally or in the backed.i am using classic scenario ,now can u tell where the purchase order is located? if i want to place that particular purchase order in SRM it self what will i do? thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Through sourcing activity purchaser will complete the shopping cart and converted in to PO.

Depend up on the configuration setting PO can be create local ( SRM) Or In R/3.

In classic PO will create in R/3,Leading system for PO creation and change is R/3

In Extended classic PO will create SRM,Leading system for PO creation and change is SRM

if you want to Create the PO in SRM then in SPRO settings activate the Extended classic scenario check box..

Thanks

prasad.s

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Irrespective of whether it is Self service procurement/Plan driven procurement , PO creation will depending on Classic or Extended classsic scenario.

Classic PO(Follow On Document for Shooping Cart) will be created in ECC.

Extended Classic PO will be created in SRM, and only a Copy of that will be created in ECC. And SRM PO will be the leading PO, chnages can be made only to SRM PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

for self service procurement can freeze classic scenario.

for pdp can freeze ex.classic scenario.

any quories please let me know.

Regards

sss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sss,

You can use,but it should be based on product categery not based on scenario self service or plan driven procurement. If you use extended classic scenario as main scenario , you can use classic scenario for some of the product categories based on control extended classic using badi BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI.

That means you can process requirements either classic or extended classic based on product categories.

Generally people use classic for Direct materials (PDP) materials procurement and Extended classic for indirect materials procurement.But your requirement is little bit different.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have configured self service procurement and now i am configuring plan driven procurement in classic scenario.my doubt is suppose a shopping cart is created and placed in a sourcing application of the professional buyer.And assume he accomplished sourcing activity and created purchase order .Now purchase order is created locally or in the backed.i am using classic scenario ,now can u tell where the purchase order is located? if i want to place that particular purchase order in SRM it self what will i do? thanks in advance.

In the soucring activity purchaser fill the incomplete SC

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra

before going to select Business scenario (self service, plan driven..etc), you must freeze the technical scenario. Depends upon your technical scenario, your PO will be created .

Where PO is created it is called leading system. It is SAP standard.

If you were selected Classic- Po created in R/3.- R/3 is a leading system .

if you were select ECS- > PO will created in SRM and Copy also will be created in R/3 system. In EBP only you can edit the PO not in r/3. here SRM is a Leading system.

regards

Muthu