cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment and TLB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Requirement : We run deployment using fair share rule "B" followed by TLB with truck capacity defined.

Since it deploys the stock based on the target stock levels and distributes it proportionally, sometimes we face problem when the stocks get deployed to destinations but not able to form an STO since it doesn't satisfy the TLB rule. This impacts, stock not to shipped and constraint in storage at location

Can it work as below??

1. Deploys based on fair share rule "B".

2. Tries to form a Truck ( TLB)

3. If truck not formed , then re deploy the stock based on other logic (say priority)

4. Then form a truck (TLB).

At least in this case.. STO's are formed for some destinations and stocks can be shipped out..

Pls provide your expert comment ...

Regards

Nav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

You can try these 2 options.

1) With Fair share rule A

2) With Fair share rule B with Push distribution as "Push by demands" having maximum pull deployment horizon.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Senthil

We did try with the first option.. Fair share rule "A", But if we deploy based on the demand of the destinations and other destinations with lower demand would be left over. Our business works more on serviceability.

with the second option, As per my understanding Push by distribution is when demand < supply, so that we can push the supply. In my case the demand > supply.

Fair share rule "B" is working fine and Deployment is carried out at SKU level and when a TLB is run it can collate all the SKU for the specific destinations and form a truck.

I would need to perform the steps as per my earlier post. Could you suggest any customized developlment required this??

Regards

Nav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Pls suggest any solution to this requirement.

Still looking for your expert comments..

Regards

Nav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveen,

Why dont you modify the TLB profile? you can reduce the minimum load/vol..

Thanks,

Satyajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Satyajit

Thats a constraint. We can't change the TLB.. No point shipping an half truck..

Regards

Nav