cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching over from Extended Classic to Classic Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

If I need to switch back completely from Extended classic to Classic scenario do I need to activate any BADI?

Else I can just deactivate extended classic in SPRO.

Give your comments.

Regards,

B.N.Karthikeyan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

Extended to classic

1. in SPRO - SRM Server - Cross application basic settings - Activate extended classic scenario

-- deactivate the check box.

2 . Cross application settings -- Define objects in backend system ( reservation, PR, PO )

Need to maintain this settings.. like for the sc which document should create in backend like PR/RES/PO.

3.In classic scenario no need to maintain IPC settings.. which require in Extended classic

4. Important thing is you should take care of number ranges..

Thanks

prasad.s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthikeyan,

I want to add one more important point to Prasad.

You need to maintain the source and target system as back end system in Back end system for the product categery.

SRM-> SRM server->Technical basic settings->Define backend system for product categeries-->

Here you should maintain source system and target system as backend system for classic scenario where

as ebp system will be maintained for target system If if is extended classic scenario.

Thanks,

Koushik.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks experts

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can deactivate the settings in SPRO.

Regards

sss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karthi,

Yes, You need to deactivate if you have already implemented the Business Add-In BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI in place of standard activation.

Best Regards,

NMK