cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rz20:already purchase requisition has existed with this number

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai friends,

i have created a shopping cart(classic scenario) but the pr is not posted in backend.so i checked in rz 20 it prompts already purchase requisition has existed with this number in backend.so i checked in r/r .but some one has already created a pr with that number .now how can i process the existing shopping cart?

thx and best regards

chakri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This should not get happened. Maybe you have given wrong number range for backend PR in SRM.

Now First rectify the number range which should be different from backend PR and then maybe recreate the cart after deleting first one.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I have some problem as reported, i already checked the number range between SRM & R/3 is similar and there's still enough space to create PR in SRM & backend server per maintained number range in both server Can you or anybody in the forum what's the best solution for this problem ?

Thank's & Regards,

Sastra

Former Member
0 Kudos

case closed

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per amit says please check the number ranges in SRM and R/3.

When you defining number ranges should be careful and need to check in both systems it should

not overlap. Change the number range of PR in SRM try to create new shopping cart, Hope fully it should work.

--Please allocate points for useful answers then only people will reply for ur queries.

Thanks,

prasad.s