cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service desk. Sent to SAP does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I have a problem regarding the status "Send to sap" on the service desk scenario.

I have followed the step of the sapnote 1247502 in order to send the message automatically to sap when the status change from "in process" to send to sap .

But even before applying this note i see on the ACTION tab in the transactional data the

Action Send messages automatically to SAP Service Backbone that should indicate that message was already sent to sap.

But I do NOT see the message in the inbox for the user defined as processer even if it with user parameter SAPNETUSID .

I cannot even select "send notification to SAP" as the normal procedure should do because the system shows a message "the action is already active" .

I will wait for infos

regards

Bruno

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello naveen ,

yor answer was vey helpful. just needed to understand I had to select from ACTION __> GET INFORMATION TO SAP. Select one of the text previously saved in the description and SAVE. After process the SEND TO SAP from ACTION again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

sorry but noone of the notes given apply to my scenario. I'm a VAR and those notes seems already applied for the patch level I have or cannot be applied because I have to manage a lot of customer numbers.

I do not have a specific error. When I try to do " send notification to sap " it shows the message "action already active " .

Happened to you both too?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I add that i receive the error

You do not have authorization to Send or Compare

notification

any suggestion ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same error when trying to update messages from SAP manually.

Did you check in Service Marketplace if the S-User for "reported by" does have the authorization to create messages for this iBase?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

do you see any objects missing when you run SU53 afterwards? If you do not, please check the Auth in the SAP Marketplace of the S-user which you use as per AISUSER

Nesimi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I have used your input and I have created the user "s000xxx" into the backend system.

created a message from there .

the S0xx corresponding to the user created into backend is defined into my solution manager as EMPLOYEE .

the authorization problem now seem desappered but i'm into a NEW error.

Now shows the problem

You have not made all required entries in the notification

DNO154

SAP System type

Release

Notification short text

Component

Notification text (Information for SAP)

I checked everything inside transaction data but do not find ANYTHING missing.

ths for any other feedback guys

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is usually what it says.

Check all the mentioned sections. You pretty much are missing one or more entries.

Use the appropriate action to specify which information is sent to sap.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Your service desk message doesnt have these informations. Atleast maintain the Information for SAP in the description text box. Then proceed with your action of sending.

Regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen,

I tried it several times but really do not know what i'm missing. I have found a sap note with a similar problem but maybe is for an older release and I do not find the tab "FACT" showed in this note .

A clarification for the problem of "authorization" .

The user in the reported by MUST be a defined KEY USER (not an employee) with a line in the IDENTIFICATION TAB indicating the SID INSTALLATION NUMBER CLIENT USERNAME (BP transaction) .

This user must exist in the SU01 of backend and solution manager.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

By executing the Action "Send to SAP" what error you are getting. I too have faced the similar issue, and got resolved after implementing the

Note 1125492 - Connection to SAP/RFC using customer no/S user of key user

Note 1165980 - Connection to SAP/RFC using key user's customer no/S-user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Please check this note: 1140822. You may need to deactivate or activate some BAdi's based on your customer number/type.

2. Double check whether the user S-User ID has entry in table AISUSER. Use TCode: AISUSER.

Regards,

Sanjai