cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding ME57 T-code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to remove ME57 transaction from a particular role. If I do that it is automatically removing many auth objects .

Hence please advice to fix this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it has to remove the corresponding objects inside the role. this is the poper procedure to do the same.

If not, go to role --> change mode --> and edit the object S_TCODE and remove ME57. This is not recommended.

Regards,

Gowrinadh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto tx su24 and enter the transaction ME57. You will find all the Auth Object associated with it.

All these will change once ME57 is touched.

Thanks Nirmal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavithra

I hope it is not a child or parent for a derived role pair.

If not, then manually removing the entry ME57 through S_TCODE is your answer.

When you remove transactions from the role menu, this has the following effect on the authorizations.

· A standard authorization for which the associated transaction was removed from the role menu is removed during the merge, unless at least one other transaction that remains in the menu uses the same authorization default value. This applies both for active and inactive standard authorizations.

· Authorizations with the status Maintained are only deleted if the last transaction with default values for the corresponding object has first been removed from the role menu.

· Authorizations in the statuses Changed and Manual are not affected by the merge. They are therefore always retained

Regards

Chen