cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Cproject

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'd like to know if its possible to use Cproject (client) in Solution manager or we have to acceed to SAP Portal Netweaver as client user? Thx

Regards

Jiamin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pan,

cProjects is included in SAP SolMan, but I would suggest you use it in a seperate system (due to security reasons and not to mess up the data of your SolMan).

André

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok, i c. By the way, if we could use cProject in solman, what are the transactions to call cProject and do you have document about the configuration of cProject in solman plz? Thank u very much and i do appreciate it.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pan,

go to the SAP service market place -> Release & Upgrade-Info -> Installation & Upgrade Guides -> in the left menu select SAP Business Suite Applications -> SAP PLM -> using cProject Suite 4.5

There you find implementation and configuration guides. We've implemented cProject for an ECC system. It's not very hard at all.

André

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

Can you help me where I can find Cproject software for practise ( demo version just like IDES). I am planning to learn cProjects, cFolders and xRPM. Appreciate if you can help me.

Thanks

K Ramaiah

Answers (0)