cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cash sale should be billed by taking the reference of delivery document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

By default while doing cash sale system will give sales order number and delivery doc. number.

by taking reference of delivery i want to bill it.

what settings should be done to achieve this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cash sales process is order relavant billing.If you want to bill with reference to delivery document for your document type go to VOV8 and in the Billing column for the field del.relvant billing type enter the billing type,then it will consider delivery as reference,but this process is not a cash sales.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem sloved

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For this the billing relevance of cash sale item category BVN has to be changed to A that is delivery related billing

In standard it will be B

After this in VTFL between your cash sale delivery type BV and cash sale billing type BV header level copying controls has to be defined and also for item category BVN

As this is not a standard practise these keys will not be there in VTFL.You have to define now

These are the two Must settings

Please carefully define cpoy control keys as your requirement will be achieved

I also do agree with the other friend , by doing this we are killing the very meaning of cash sales But this has been a client requirement for me too sometimeback (real time requirement)

Both order related and delivery related billing types has to be mentioned as BV for your cash sale order type in VOV8 in the billing tab

Caution With this If cash sale order is for 6 units and in the delivery document if somebody changes the qty to either 5 or 7 then billing will be for either 5 or 7, which can create a lot of confusion

You need a ABAP development to control not to modify order qty in delivery

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please mention the Billing document type in Cash sales document functionality and maintain the Billing Relevance is Delivery related billing in the item category functionality.

Thanks,

Mohan.