cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netweaver 7.0 SR3 Installation Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to install SAP Netweaver 7.0 SR3 and I downloaded the required packages from SAP Marketplace. The Installation Master (NW 7.0/BS2005 SR3 Inst. Master Windows Server on IA32 32bit) does not have any options to install SAP System Central Instace.

Shall I have to use some other installation master package to install SAP Netweaver 7.0 SR3 SAP System?

Thanks Regards

Subhayu De Sarkar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Is the Netweaver 7.0 SR2 available for download? If yes, can you please share the link.

Thanks & Regards,

Subhayu De Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subhayu,

Did you download this object/CD? 51033511_11

Because, logically speaking SR3 is nothing but a release of NetWeaver with patches upto SP14 included and hence should contain the setup for the supported 32bit platform.

Though I had installed on x64 Win 2003 platform, we can land on the folder name for your platform from mine which reads IM_WINDOWS_X86_64. Which means yours should read as either IM_WINDOWS_X86_I386 or simply IM_WINDOWS_I386.

Further you should be looking in the path (in SAPinst.exe) SAP NetWeaver7.0 Support Releas 3->SAP Systems-><Your DB>->Central System

Hope it is useful.

Regards,

Veera

Note: SR2 is nothing but NW 7.0 with SP9 included. I am not sure whether SR2 public links are available, but I tried to find you links by searching the term "NW 7.0 SR2" without quotes. I always get a time out error in SMP. Maybe the search is not working currently in SMP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Henceforth all products SR3, SAP will not support for the 32 bit operating systems. You have to go with the NW 7 with SR2 and SPs, if you want to install in 32bit systems.

NW 7. 0 SR2 no more available in SAP market place. You have to request SAP to send the DVDs.

Regards,

JP.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as i know NW7 SR3 is only available for 64bits... and thats why is not showing.... for 32bits you'll need SR2.

Regards

Juan