Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement on the check printing which are as follow:

Print the invoice list and the check on pre-printed paper:

a) If the invoice list cannot be fitted in the same paper, print only the check (do not print the invoice list, instead print a statement "See attachment").

b) If the invoice list can be fitted in the same paper, print both the invoice list and the check.

c) The user would print the checks first, and the attachment forms later (if there is any).

Based on the requirements, I basically come out with an idea that:

1) There are two forms, first the invoice & check form and second the attachment form.

2) Check the number of lines to be printed in the list, if it is more than a certain threshold, print only the word "See attachment" and proceed with check printing. Else, proceed for printing like normal.

3) The attachment form would be printed using a separate program.

I am using the standard form F110_PRENUM_CHCK and the print program RFFOUS_C. I have tried to understand the RFFOUS_C program, however, I have failed to find out at which part of the program should I modify to make it not printing the list if there is too many items in the list.

Have anyone got such requirements before, or is anyone having any idea on these requirements. Please shed some lights on me on how could I proceed with the development.

Thank you very much in all advances.

Best regards,

YL

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you need to know how many lines would fit into main window. For that, you need to fix the number records to be printed on main window. If you know that number, you check whether the records coming from REGUP table is more or less or equal.

Here, you have to remember that in REGUP table you get multiple vendors. you have to check for each vendor, how many invoice details and then build the logic accordingly.

For particular vendor, if u get more records than fitted records in main window, then you place the text 'See Attachment' and then call another page to print all invoice list. If the number of records is less than or equal to fitted records in main window then print as usual.

You have to write the code in this include RFFORI01 for check printing. In this form you have to write the code 'FORM scheckavis_zeile' to print invoice details using form.

Thanks,

Phani Diwakar.

Edited by: MVPhani Diwakar on Mar 24, 2009 11:09 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi phani,

I too have the same requirement. I already modified the standard program to display invoice details and working fine.

But the problem i am facing is if invoice details are more than one page, then they should print in another page. This page is different to the first page. This page will not be immediately after the first page in printer. first all pages with checks are printed then the second pages with more invoices should print.

I am not getting any idea on achieving this. Please help me if u have any idea?

Thanks,

Aravind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

currently i m working on this. i am using standard program and i also use perform in program to get addtional data. please describe in detail so that i can help u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can check in the sapscript with &SAPSCRIPT-FORMPAGES(C)&

how many pages there are gonna to be printed.

If this greater 1 then print see attachments.

However you cannot use this variable in your program.

In your program you are looping over your to list items. Probably an internal table.

In this you can built a maximum number of loops. It it exceeds that number.

exceeds the loop and print your 'see attachments', close form and continue with the other form.

Gr., Frank