cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages Not Getting Displayed In Message stwb_2 and stwb_work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I am not able to see any messages via stwb_2 and stwb_work tcode. The messages are created and the icon is appearing against each test script.

But when I click on those icons or when I select a the message overview section for any of the test plan or test package , nothing is getting displayed.

However , these messages can be seen in crm_dno_monitor and via Solar_eval.

Can any body suggest a solution for this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are the tester creating messages via STWB_WORK only because if they are posting from notif_create or crmd_order then these message wont get attached to test packages.

Secondly check these notes might help you

Note 718359 - Test Workbench: Updating message data

Note 1023992 - Incorrect message number(s) in the message overview - II

Hope it helps

Regards

Prakhar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar

So, is it like , to get the exact SIR report, its always better to generate from crm_dno_monitor. ?

Actually, We were trying to generate the report from stwb_2. But since its not working properly....we thought of generating the report from solar_eval or crm_dno_monitor.

In stwb_2, if we select a test plan and press on the message overview, all the SIRs are appearing.

But if we are selecting a particular package in that test plan and trying to get the message overview, nothing is getting displayed.

Similarly if we press on the "message exist" icon against each test script , then also nothing is getting displayed.

I am not able to understand what kind of strange problem is this...

Is this something related to the patch. I am having SAP_ALL authorization in solution manager, still facing this problem.So may not be a problem with the authorization. Also my BP is properly created.

Pls provide some inputs on this.

Thank You.

0 Kudos

Hello all,

just to fill the solution - I was troubled with same problem. Similar topic was discussed in following thread as well : .

The reason, why this symptoms appeares, is that there is no sufficient customizing. As in our case we had created new client to use STWB in our SOLMAN, but had not executed SOLMAN_SETUP transaction.

The point is that Supportdesk message consists of two messages - The ABA(basis) message and the CRM-Message. The assignment of the messages to the tabs in SOLAR01/02, RRMAIN and STWB_* transactions is determined by the ABA(basis) message.

So what must be set up is the number range 01 of NRObject DNO_NOTIF. The range should be from 009999000000 to 009999999999.

What must be also checked is the notification type SLF1. You do that in transaction DNO_CUST01, select the not.type SLF1 and following parameters should as follows:

Status Profile = <no value> (blank field)

Action Profile = SLFN0001_STANDARD_DNO

After that the message creating works correctly.

Rgds

Tomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar

Thanks for the reply. We are raising the SIR from stwb_2 and stwb_work.

Only some SIRs are appearing there , others are not displayed.

Also, the SIR report , which we are generating from solar_eval is not in synch with the one in crm_dno_monitor. What could be the problem?? Could you pls help in this regard.

Thanks in advance

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Solar_eval and Crm_dno_monitor will always have different no of message reason being

Solar_eval is solution based

Crm_dno_monitor is cross solution based reporting

Hope this is clear now.

But I am not able to understand why some are appearing and other message are not....do the tester have same roles/authorization and BP properly created for them.........

Secondly R Testers after creating ticket are they pressing the save button from STWB_WORK transaction ?

Pls check and revert...

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prakhar,

I noticed you're the only remaining active contributor on this thread so I was hoping you'd be able to help...we are experiencing the same issue as Ranjit and have investigated all options on this page for potential solutions. Our customizing was set up properly in SOLMAN_SETUP transaction and we've logged over 8000 SIRs for our project without severe issues. Some peoples' SIRs are not showing up in their test packages, however, even though they are definitely being logged in STWB_WORK. They do show up when we search for them in CRM_DNO_MONITOR.

We are running on Solman release 150_700, level 017 so it is several years newer than what the folks in this thread were originally working with. Can you help?

Thanks,

Brad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brad,

We had a similar issue, that people could create messages in STWB_WORK, but did not see them.

Our issue was, that those people did not have the completely set up Business Partner (i.e. not the correct role). I think, we needed to add the role of Employee to the Business Partner.

Alternatively, I experienced this behaviour, when we had a mistake in the ABA Message. This ABA Message was simply not created, thus the Support Message was created incorrectly.

But this would apply to all created messages - and from your posting I understand that you have quite a number of correctly created support messages.

Regards,

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan - thanks for the response.

It doesn't look like it is a role issue because sometimes when these individuals create SIRs in the test package, they do show up. We just did a little test with one of the individuals that was having this problem and the SIR was created without any issues and could be seen again in the test package after logging out and back in again.

Thanks again for your help. Can you think of any other possible causes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brad,

Can you describe any differences between a message, that is displayed and a message, that's not displayed?

Are there different Requestors, Responsibles, Transaction Types, etc.? Or are those messages completely the same - and have still different behaviour?

Regards,

Jan