cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create contact person on SAP Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all.

I installed SAP Solman SR3, I config solution manager for download support package. When I use the transaction AISUSER to assign user and contact person. I receive the information:" Partner 000xxxxxx not found". I saw in Solman SR2 didn't have this error.

Now I want to define contact person ! Please help me if you know about this problem.

thanks all so much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thao

We have 2 column in AISUSER transaction table....

one is USer in which userid for the person is entered

sec is contact person in which S-Userid is entered(Delete the S and Leading Zeros from it)

The error which you are facing is because when you enter the entry a check execute by the system is enquireing the table AIContacts which is update by a background job .....................so have you scheduled this standard job .........REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT.

Also posting the help log for the ur convenience....

Procedure to remove the error

Please check if you entered the correct number (S-User without S) or use the value help for this field. If the value help doesn't provide any data the report AI_SC_REFRESH_READ_ONLY_DATA has not been run yet. It should be scheduled daily with transaction SM_CONFIG_JOBS as job REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT. However if you want to run this job successfully the user who created the job must be maintained in transaction AISUSER first. So you should ignore the warning for this purpose, maintain the partner for this user and continue maintaining this table after the job has fetched the contact data for the value help from SAP Support Portal successfully.

Even then it can happen, that you don't find the partner number in the value help. The reason for this may be, that the user doesn't have enough authorizations for some actions, since only users with certaine authorizations are downloaded from SAP Support Portal. So you also may ignore the warning in this case, as long as there is no typo in the partner number.

Hope it clarifies your doubt

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can ignore the message and save your S-users.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes!

But cannot ignore and save S-User.

Thanks all.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thao

Try this

When the message comes just press 2 times Enter button the message goes and the entry will be saved.

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes thanks all.

I have already save the aisuser!

Do you know the original of this problem, how to define contact SAP Customer number and contact person.

thanks.