Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link between Vendor Master and Material Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai all,

Can anyone pls tell, in which table we get the link between Material Master and Vendor Master.

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

as far as I know the info records are link between vendors and materials. So check table EINA.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are looking for a direct link between those table, you can try to use MARA-MFRNR(Number of a Manufacturer)

Hope this helps you

Regards,

Leonard Chomi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What my understanding is about this question that Vendor Master and Material Master does not normally gets connected Till the point of time we maintain purchasing info record. In this case if we maintain PIRs then EINA and EINE table gets used for linking both of them.

Thanks,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

if you are trying to direct link between vendor master and material master then you can try table EINA which is linked by using field LIFNR.

Regards:

Sumit Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'll give simple link between all table

Goto SQVI tcode..

Quick view :entere ur table name and press create tab.

Data Source : take table join

title             : give any desc

and click on  insert table icon and enter ur table name and again click icon enter table

it i'll show which fields are matching...

Thanks

Nagaraju.T

0 Kudos

Hello Dear...

I have a requirement where i need the relation between  SHIPPING TABLE  and VENDOR TABLE for SMARTFORMS

Could you please tell the tables of SHIPPING and VENDOR and also provide the realtion between these two.

if not how to achieve this functionality. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Regards:

Sumit Gupta

0 Kudos

Hi,

VTTK -Shipping Header,

VTTP- Shipping Item

LFA1-vendor master

Thanks

Nagaraju.T

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look at date of post, also this answer was already suggested by 3 years ago...

(Of course as long as you don't provide the 124 tables about with MATNR and LIFNR data-elements)

Regards,