cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Chk at Plnt level excluding the stk from some storage locatn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I want to configure availability check at Plant Level which should exclude stock from few storage location. Example: if Plant 1000 is having 20 Storage location, at the time of availability Check it should consider only stock of 15 storage location and not the other 5 storage location.

How do i achieve this scenario.

Note: the 5 storage location which it should not consider can have unrestricted stock.

Thanks

Prashant Ranalkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes this can be done in three ways

1.Go to SPRO> Production>Material Requirements Planning>Planning>Define Storage Location MRP per Plant

For production storage loc put 1 -->Storage location stock excluded from MRP

By doing this it will not consider the production storage loc qty while running availability check.

Here if you input the plant what all the storage locations assiged to that plant will come

you can exclude those storage locations which you want

2.In MMR record in the MRP 4 view Sloc MRP indicator can be set for all those storage locations which you want to exclude

3. In OVZ9 for your checking group and checking rule combination there is a check box of no storage location inspection is available

You can activate that

Regards

Raja

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hello Gurus,

>

> I want to configure availability check at Plant Level which should exclude stock from few storage location. Example: if Plant 1000 is having 20 Storage location, at the time of availability Check it should consider only stock of 15 storage location and not the other 5 storage location.

> How do i achieve this scenario.

> Note: the 5 storage location which it should not consider can have unrestricted stock.

>

> Thanks

>

> Prashant Ranalkar

Hi Prashant,

You could check this on "Availability Check Control " screen,

There is a chack box to select " Storage location", This indicator is used to set the scope of the availability check. It is used to switch off the check at storage location level.

Hope this will help you for further analysis.

SAN..

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hello Gurus,

>

> I want to configure availability check at Plant Level which should exclude stock from few storage location. Example: if Plant 1000 is having 20 Storage location, at the time of availability Check it should consider only stock of 15 storage location and not the other 5 storage location.

> How do i achieve this scenario.

> Note: the 5 storage location which it should not consider can have unrestricted stock.

>

> Thanks

>

> Prashant Ranalkar

Hi Prashant,

You could check this on "Availability Check Control " screen,

There is a chack box to select " Storage location", This indicator is used to set the scope of the availability check. It is used to switch off the check at storage location level.

Hope this will help you for further analysis.

SAN..

Former Member
0 Kudos

spro...material management....consumption based planneng....planning...define storage location MRP...

Here give plant name and enter...

Against every storage location you ll have indicators for excluding,including the stock....

hope this clarifies..

For material availablity check in production order,

1. you need to delete the storage loation in OX09 (it is possible If no stock)

2. Or you need to transfer post the materials to a storage location xxxx which you can name as Blocked storage location...

katrthick