cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One inspection lot for different batches

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

While taking GR I have 3 line items with different batches of same material ,for example Material is XYZ having 3 different batch A1,A2&A3.

My requirement is I want to create one inspection lot for all batches of A1,A2&A3 of XYZ Material and accordingly I have to post the stock each batch wise from Quality to Unrestricted. I have checked by using all type of control Inspection lot in Material master but I could not get the solution. Is there any way to create single inspection for different batch ?

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj

if batch numbers are different then it is not possible to restrict with one lot. Try working out with this exit

QAAT0002 - Control of acceptance lots/goods receipt

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gajesh ,

Good Morning!

Can you please elaborate where to activate user exit.

Even if we make one inspection lot for different batches ,is it possible to post the stock each batch wise ?

Please advise me.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Receiving material with 3 different batches, generating single inspection lot for the total stock and posting separately from insp lot under different batches is NOT possible.

ie Splitting of insp lot qty in to several batches to get in to inventory cannot be done.

Regards

Venugopal

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj

I have not done so for using the that exit. please try with ABAP. I think it will be very difficult to meet that requirement and that too batch wise posting.

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

I am closing this thread without proper solution.

Thanks for your valuable solution

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To create one inspection lot for all batches;

'2' An inspection lot for each material and batch

If you set this indicator, the system creates only one inspection lot for each material and batch. This setting is only advisable for materials with a batch management requirement.

This has to work

Regards

Sujit S Gujar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit

Note: XYZ is one mateial code( not 3 different material codes) code and it is having three different batches A1, A2& A3.

I need one inspection lot for XYZ material with 3 different batches ie A1,A2&A3 and simultinuesly I should have an aption to post the stock batch wise.

Hope you understood my requirement.

Regrads,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While doing GR distibute the qty for different batch qty's with respective Batch nos,

system will generate separate inspection lot for each of them.

Hope this helps u

Regards

Venugopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Venugopal

I know we can distribute the GR qty to different batches and system will generate different inspection lot.But my requirement is I want to create one inspection lot for different batches.

Regards,

Raj