cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSLCertificateException: InvalidResponseCodeException (401) Unauthorized

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am working on a scenario that involves digital signatures in interactive forms.

I have followed this[ link |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/90/71d273fa724cc9bb644ab00405e6f8/frameset.htm] to do Adobe Document Services Configurations.

I have also followed this [document|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/964f67ec-0701-0010-bd88-f995abf4e1fc] to enable SSL and client certificates on J2EE engine.

After doing all the configurations, when I run and test a simple form application done in WDJ containing digital signature field, I am getting the following exception:

*com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (401) Unauthorized. The requested URL was:"https://localhost:50001/AdobeDocumentServicesSec/Config?style=document" *

I have done configurations for ADSuser.

I seek your expert opinion/help/suggestions to rectify this problem.

Thanks and regards

Kapil

Edited by: Kapil Kamble on Mar 25, 2009 11:19 AM

Edited by: Kapil Kamble on Mar 30, 2009 10:58 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191062
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I created once a guide for this:

/people/dezso.pap/blog/2008/01/25/ads-ssl-configuration-journal-i-abap--java-640--70x

Please check.

Kind regards,

Dezso

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dezso

Thanks for replying...

Your blog is on use of ADS between ECC and JAVA.

However, my problem is that the webservice "AdobeDocumentServicesSec" on JAVA server is not able to test with ADSUSER. Although, other webservice "AdobeDocumentServices" tests successfully.

Can you please provide any pointers?

Thanks

Kapil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to solve this problem by following carefully a recording on u2018Securing Online Interactive Forms by Adobeu2019 by Angel Dichev in e-learning section of SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe in SDN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We also followed guide from Angel Dichev on Securing Adobe Interactive Forms by SAP, but were NOT able to solve this error. Error is almost the same, with difference in web service address - we receive error with FQDN in web service address not localhost as original error.

Am i missing something in this webinar? We want to edit MSS PCR (Personell Change Request) form when this error is triggered. Our system landscape consists of two - ECC ABAP and EP (with ADS installed) server.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Uros

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (401) Unauthorized. The requested URL was:"https://sapepq.up.telekom.si:50001/AdobeDocumentServicesSec/Config?style=document"

at at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.MimeHttpBinding.handleResponseMessage(MimeHttpBinding.java:986)

at at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.MimeHttpBinding.call(MimeHttpBinding.java:1438)

at at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.adsproxy.SecConfigBindingStub.rpData(SecConfigBindingStub.java:82)

at at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.adsproxy.SecConfigBindingStub.rpData(SecConfigBindingStub.java:99)

at at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.pdfobject.core.PDFObject.doSoapCall(PDFObject.java:385)

... 51 more

former_member196418
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you ever solve this problem? We are experiencing the same thing.

Thanks,

Bert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bert

Yes, I was able to solve this problem.

I followed webinar by Angel Dichov on Securing Adobe Interactive Forms by SAP.

I followed exactly each and every step demonstrated by him. It worked.

Following is the link to it:

I hope this information is of help to you and it solves your problem.

Btw, the webinar is for 2004s version.

Regards

Kapil