cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI / XI content for SAP APPL 6.04?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I would like to use the Business Partner functionality (create, read etc) in SAP PI 7.1. We currently only have PI content for SAP APPL 6.03.....but the SYNCHRONOUS interfaces I really want are in SAP APPL 6.04.

Here are the interfaces I need to use...

http://esoadocu.sap.com/socoview(bD1lbiZjPTAwMSZkPW1pbg==)/render.asp?packageid=DE04284687BEBDF19515...

There is only an ABAP / SAR file download from the service marketplace for 6.04.........for 6.03 there is both the ABAP and XI related content download.

Does anyone have any idea when the SAP XI / PI will get content for SAP APPL 6.04?

I know the interfaces are synchronous and that they will be available on the SAP Backend system if I load the SAP APPL 6.04 there. And then they would be available through transaction SOAMANAGER etc......but we are wanting to use XI as the central repository for our interfaces, and then generate ABAP proxies in the SAP backend.

Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated

Regards

Lynton

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Lynton

See the note #1152640 SAP NetWeaver 7.1: Importing ESR content. This contains the links to the location of all PI Content. I believe SAP APPL 6.04 is now available.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cool, we have loaded it fine now through Solution Manager

Lynton