cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Engine error in BO XI R3.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using BO XI R3.1 Java SDK to connect to BO R3 Report Server for opening a WebIntelligence Report. I am getting the following error.

Could not initialize Report Engine server. (Error: RWI 00226)

at com.businessobjects.rebean.wi.occa.OccaConnection.doConnect(OccaConnection.java:230)

at com.businessobjects.rebean.wi.occa.OccaConnection.<init>(OccaConnection.java:66)

at com.businessobjects.rebean.occa.OccaReportEngineComAdapter.createCadenzaSession(OccaReportEngineComAdapter.java:294)

at com.businessobjects.rebean.occa.OccaReportEngineComAdapter.initNewCadenzaSession(OccaReportEngineComAdapter.java:345)

at com.businessobjects.rebean.occa.OccaReportEngineComAdapter.openDocument(OccaReportEngineComAdapter.java:149)

at com.businessobjects.rebean.wi.ReportEngineImpl.openDocument(ReportEngineImpl.java:387)

at com.businessobjects.rebean.wi.occa.WebiReportEngine.openDocument(WebiReportEngine.java:187)

at com.jpmorgan.extraclear.mcri.BOWebiTest.main(BOWebiTest.java:55)

Caused by: com.crystaldecisions.enterprise.ocaframework.OCAFrameworkException$CommunicationError: Communication error occurred when trying to connect to server PUNDL10492.WebIntelligenceProcessingServer

cause:com.crystaldecisions.thirdparty.org.omg.CORBA.BAD_PARAM: minor code: 0x0 completed: No

detail:Communication error occurred when trying to connect to server PUNDL10492.WebIntelligenceProcessingServer

The exception originally thrown was com.crystaldecisions.thirdparty.org.omg.CORBA.BAD_PARAM: minor code: 0x0 completed: No

at com.crystaldecisions.enterprise.ocaframework.e.do(Unknown Source)

at com.crystaldecisions.enterprise.ocaframework.o.try(Unknown Source)

at com.crystaldecisions.enterprise.ocaframework.o.a(Unknown Source)

Please someone help me out with the above issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

are zyou sure you are in the correct Forum? I would suggest to move to PI forum instead.

Regards,

Oliver