cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Kerberos authentication for webservices.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to use kerberos authentication for my receiver webservice. I am working in PI7.1 . Which adapter I can use for this ( WS-RM adapter or SOAP adapter) and How to configure it for kerberos. I mean, which value of authentication parameter refers to kerberos authentication.

Regards,

Reyaz hussain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reyaz,

To tell you frankly i never come across this kerberos protocol but since you would like to use there is certainly a chance after the launch of PI 7.1. The launch has Opened the Door to the World of Web Services Reliable Messaging. "The Integration Directory enables you to easily configure scenarios where the Integration Server acts as a message hub between WS-RM-enabled applications and any other application or technical system. Thus, you can configure scenarios where either a Web Service client calls the Integration Server and the message is then routed to any other application, or the other way around where any application calls a Web Service provider via the Integration Server. In the Integration Directory you can do the complete configuration of the Integration Server inbound or outbound processing."

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/profile/2007/07/25/new+news&focusedcommentid=4436...

Regards

joel

Answers (0)