Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while executing the WDP application

bharath_mohan2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a WDP ABAP application, I have a created a View with some elements in it. This view is set as default view in the window. When I try to execute the WDP application I get the following error.

The lead selection has not been set. MAIN_VIEW

Can you please guide me about how to set the lead selection for a view?

I am able to set the lead selections for the nodes created in the context of the view

Thanks

Bharath Mohan B

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We maintain the Lead selection property for the context nodes.

If you create a context node in the view through context mapping, you can't change the properties in the view. Because the view context node is a reference to custom controller context node.

change the properties in custom controller, the properties wil change in view node automatically.

check your Lead selection node properties in the custom controller.

Regards,

Naresh

bharath_mohan2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

I dont have a custom controller, I have created the context nodes in the view through context mapping of the component controller.

The property Initialization Lead selection is checked for all the nodes in the custom controller.

I am still getting the above mentioned error. Please advise.

Thank You!

saket_abhyankar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can try following things:

1) Uncheck the lead selection

2) Cardinality 0.1 or 0.n for the node

3) If you are displaying data in table, make sure that 'rowSelectable' property of the table is ticked

4) selection 0.1

If you have created one node under another node then make sure that you have data in parent node before populating data in child node....

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try playing with Cardinality of the context nodes in COMPONENT controller set them 1..n or 1..1.

Dont forget to UPDATE the mapping of context , in the VIEWs. everytime you change the CONTEXT in component controlller you need to come to VIEW , context select the node and from right mouse click select UPDATE MAPPING.

Hope it helps.

Greetings

Prashant

saket_abhyankar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The problem is related with context of the view. Can you give more detaails about the view?

bharath_mohan2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saket,

Thank you for the prompt response.

I have created the view with three nodes in it

1) WORKFLOWRAWDATA type SWWIHEAD [lead selection property checked]

WI_ID type SWWIHEAD-WI_ID

2) WI_CONTAINER type not specified [lead selection property checked]

TEXT type STRING

DATE type STRING

REASON type STRING

3) STATUS type not specified [lead selection property checked]

FRESH_FLAG type STRING

I have added the same elements in the layout and mapped them to the container as well.

I have added an Start up event in the window and I have written appropriate code in the eventhandler to fill the context elements.

let me know if you need any other information. thanks for your help

Regards

Bharath Mohan B