cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comparing Development and Production versions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When Dynpro code is transported to production, does the code actually goes on production server or its just a assembled file.

If code gets deployed on production server, then can we manage its version i.e. can we retrieve information about its version ?

Whenever any change is done to development, can we assure the changed version in dev is in sync with Production portal?

Reply awaited.

- Abhijeet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

When Dynpro code is transported to production, does the code actually goes on production server or its just a assembled file. -

Just the SCA file which is used for that application will be deployed to production system.

If code gets deployed on production server, then can we manage its version i.e. can we retrieve information about its version ?---- Actually i have no idea about this but as per NWDI usage i guess definetly there will be chance for versioning.

Whenever any change is done to development, can we assure the changed version in dev is in sync with Production portal?---- Definetly the version of the code in DEV and PRO will be different untill unless we moved that to production.

Regards,

Anil.

Answers (0)