cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Old Billing for rebate agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one explain how to update rebate condition in old billing document.

e.g. I have activate rebate process from !st of April so all my rebate agreement starts from month of April only,but I want to take effect of this agreement in old billing document also means invoices created before month of April,

I tried to do with T-code VBOF but it gives error like No New bonus procedure is assign so i resolve this by T-code OMO1

After that I again go to VBOF and try to update by putting agreement no but still its not updating.

Can any one explain the detail step for this with example.

Hemant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member648947
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hemant,

If you have already created the Rebate agreement with current dates start of validity it will not update any previous back dated billing eventhough you will use VBOF transaction.

As Rithvika has Suggested you will have to simply create new Agreement please use transaction "VBO1"

note you can create as many agreements as you want so your existing agreement will not affect anything

Here in validity period mention the date from which you want system to condsider the retrospective billing documents. you will see system automatically takes it as retrospective. Once the agrrement is saved.

Run the VBOF transaction.

you can then Check the details in VBO2 or VBO3. Drill down.

I hope this solves your problem.

Please close the thread if resolved

Regards,

Paresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No there is no field as Retroactive to Activate/Deactivate.

If you want to make your agreement for the past billing documents also, then while creating rebate agreement in VBO1, you need to take the Valid date from the Past(from the date you want the rebates to be calculated), so that the system will take all the billing documents that are created before the agreement into consideration for rebates.

If you are using the agreement for Retroactive you need to run the transaction VBOF(remember to uncheck the field-TEST)so that the system will take all the billing documents into consideration during rebate settlement.

You can check the required settings in VB(2.

Regards,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

For this you have to create the Rebate agreement in Back dates i mean from the dates in the past from the date where your rebate agreement should be valid

You can search the forum by using key words "RETROACTIVE REBATES"

regards