cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor's related customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

My requirement is to get intially downloads of customers of a given salesarea and their asigned vendors information, ok it is fine I did it successfully.

Now I need to write delta downloads for the same requirement, means they give last download date as input, we need to get the customers information who have been updated after the given date. Actually I'm getting the customers who have been updated from given sales area by using CDHDR and CDPOS tables. But to get vendors who have beed changed and he is asigned to a particular customer of a sales area is becoming some critical, coz generally for the customers who have been changed all of his and his vendor information is getting downloaded, *but for the scenario: customer info. hasn't been changed but his vendor has been changed how can we know that this customer's vendor has changed. If we try to get entries from cdhdr and cdpos tables, we get all the vendor who have been changed after the given date, so here we r getting unnecessary vendor data, again to know whether the resultant vendors belong to the customers of a salesarea or not, again we need to get all the customers of the sales area, even we need only the updated customers. Is there any entry in KNVP or KNVV tables or any table to know whther the customer's vendor data has been changed.

Regards

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hai,

> My requirement is to get intially downloads of customers of a given salesarea and their asigned vendors information, ok it is fine I did it successfully.

> Now I need to write delta downloads for the same requirement, means they give last download date as input, we need to get the customers information who have been updated after the given date. Actually I'm getting the customers who have been updated from given sales area by using CDHDR and CDPOS tables. But to get vendors who have beed changed and he is asigned to a particular customer of a sales area is becoming some critical, coz generally for the customers who have been changed all of his and his vendor information is getting downloaded, *but for the scenario: customer info. hasn't been changed but his vendor has been changed how can we know that this customer's vendor has changed. If we try to get entries from cdhdr and cdpos tables, we get all the vendor who have been changed after the given date, so here we r getting unnecessary vendor data, again to know whether the resultant vendors belong to the customers of a salesarea or not, again we need to get all the customers of the sales area, even we need only the updated customers. Is there any entry in KNVP or KNVV tables or any table to know whther the customer's vendor data has been changed.

>

> Regards

> Srinivas

Hello Srinivas,

As you have mentioned you have no issues with the data you have requested for customer update.

We will get Sales area data for the customer so the reason will get all the updated info of customer from CDPOS and CDHDR, but we have only one link to vendor that is, the vendor is assigned to the customer.We dont have any sales area assigned to Vendor, so the only means to check is whether this vendor belongs/assigned to customer of that sales area.

Do post queries so that we can have more closer look on this.

SAN..

Answers (0)