cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return to stock from delivery through tansaction LT0G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delivery is created and transfer order is also created and confirmed. I want to delete the Delivery. But i have to cancel the TO first and then Delivery can be deleted.

When I am trying to do return to stock from delivery through tansaction LT0G. But is not allowing to cancel the TO.

When I am checking the stocks at WM level. There is no stocks. But I can see the stock at sheduled for delivery at IM level.

How can I take it back stock from delivery to WM level through Transaction LT0G.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand that TO is not yet confirmed. So, no problem you can cancal the TO by LT15

Nagesh

former_member631463
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

Please use transaction VL09 to reverse goods movement for delivery. Then you can use LT0G to return the stock from delivery.

Hope this will erase the issue.

Reg.

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the overall status of the delivery? The stock in WM should be in 916 area. Try LT0g and select TO item view in first screen.

MdZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delivery status is not yet Goods Issue happeened. There is no stocks at 916 and no stocks at IM level also for that batch.

I can see the stocks at scheduled for delivery but not at Unrestricted use.

Still I am not able to select line item for doing return stock from delivery.

Regards,

MS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As you are saying there is no stock in 916 it means that stock is manullay shifted to some some other. You need to create a stock in WM, 916 to resolve this issue. You need to follow below steps to do LT0G.

1. Create a fictitious stock in IM by 501 with same quantity and batch as in delivery and post it to WM.

2. Do manual TO and trasfer the stock in storage type 916 and bin as delivery number. This will make stock available for delivery in WM.

3. Reverse stock by LT0G and delete delivery.

4. Do 502 for fictitious stock to adjust IM and WM.

Hope this will solve your issue.

Regards

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Stocks are available at Interim storage type 916 in Dynamic Bin. Still I am not able to do return the stocks from delivery through transaction LT0G.

Can anybody tell me how can return the stocks from delivery?

Regards,

Sudhakar Masupatri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

If you are using SAP 4.7 then one of the below notes may solve your problem.

Actually I have also posted one thread by the name - Delivery Reversal in WM , where I am also facing the same problem with return to Stock option in LT0G.

Since I am using ECC 5.0, I am not able to find any SAP notes or any other solutions for this issue.

If anyone have come across similar issue. Kindly help.

Regards,