cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Condition Analysis: Access Not Made (requirement not fulfilled)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus,

I have created a new Condition Table to store new condition for a new access sequence, Sales Org./ Distribution Channel/ Country/ TaxClass1-Cust./ TaxClass1-Matl..

I tie this access sequence to Condition Type MWST.

When I created a Sales Order, MWST is not captured.

The line item Pricing Analysis Note says that "Access not made (requirement not fulfilled)".

I am wondering what could be wrong because the condition has been fulfilled.

Per my checking on the Condituib table, it has been generated.

Please advice.

I'd appreciate the assistance.

Thank you.

HJMY.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have carried out the above checks suggested by various learned members and problem still exists then recheck the below things:

1. Check the fields that you have chosen for creation of the condition table are appropriate. for e.g. country. You can benchmark these fields with sap delivered tables.

2.As this is the tax condition, may possible that you have applied the requirement routines in access sequence.take a look whether the appropriate routine is assigned.

Hope this will help you to resolve your issue.

Cheers

Atulkumar Dagade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Everyone,

Thank you for your advice. I greatly appreciate it.

It is the suggestion from Atulkumar Dagade that has solved my issue.

Thank you Atulkumar Dagade!!!! :):):)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

This is because the difference of the condition records combination and sales order fields, so kindly chcek the Sales Org./ Distribution Channel/ Country/ TaxClass1-Cust./ TaxClass1-Matl..what u maintained in condition records and what is there in sales order.

Hope it helps you

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

SOME WHERE YOU MADE MISTAKE IN PRICING PROCEDURE ASSIGNMENT,

CHECK C.M.R & M.M.R. FOR TAX CLASSIFICATION ,AND ALSO CHECK YOU MAINTAINED THE CONDITION RECORD CORRECTLY.

S.K.R

SAP-CONSULTANT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check whether you have taken the plant in the sales oder, if you have maintained the condition record in VK11.

Also check the Tax classification customer and material has been maintained. Also check the the Tax code assignement with Tax procedure and Country assignment with Tax procedure in OBBG.

Report back if the problem still exist.

Irfan

Edited by: Mohammad Irfan on Mar 24, 2009 7:58 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this link where the same issue was discussed

[Access not made(initialized field)|http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-log-sd/access-not-madeinitialized-field-805511]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Maintain the conditionrecords for your condition type properly as per the requirement

Sales Org./

Distribution Channel/

Country/

TaxClass1-Cust./

TaxClass1-Matl.

check that particular sales order's material what u have maintained in MMR and also in CMR for tax classification

as per that maintain the condition .records in VK11

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check once again in VK11 for MWST condition type whether you have maintained all the details correctly and assigned the correct tax code.Generally if you haven't maintain the condition records properly in sales order it won't trigger.

Regards,

Hari Challa.