Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI13 - 'Check' value in SU24 appearing in PG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

FI13 tcode has been included in a role. We find that auth. object S_TABU_DIS has 'CHECK" value in check indicator(SU24). But in PG S_TABU_DIS value is appearing with values 02,03 for the activity field.

My query is eventhough the value of auth. object S_TABU_DIS is maintained as check in SU24, how is it appearing in PG. Please provide me details of the logic behind it.

Version: SAP ECC 5.0

Thanks for your time in advance.

Regards,

Nagendran

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nagendran,

From ECC5.0 , the flags are devided into the check flag and the Proposal flag. So as of in ECC 5.0 there is no check/maintain flag anymore...

if you don't want to appear S_TABU_DIS authorization object in PG , you can change the proposal value to "No".

Hope I understood your question clearly!!

Regards,

Sneha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transaction FI13 is a parameter transaction which calls transaction SM34, which is used to maintain tables. Object S_TABU_DIS is a checked (value yes) for SM34. Hence it is appearing in the role. Also that is the reason it is not showing any values in authorization group field. If you would like to use FI13, then you should have object S_TABU_DIS with below values

Activities: 02,03

Authorization group: VC

Please goto transaction SE93 and click on display. You can see the details for FI13 which has been using transaction SM34.

Regards,

Gowrinadh

0 Kudos

Any cheap and fast way to list down parameter tcodes vs original tcodes?

I tried table TCDCOUPLES, but it listed all other called-tcodes without flagging which is the original tcode.

0 Kudos

See my answer to your (identical) question in your other thread:

and please refrain from asking the same question more than one time.