cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rebate on paid invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a scenario which maybe you could help me out. I need to do rebate based on cutomer's paid invoices and not just invoice. How do i go about it?

Thanks in advance!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joker,

Totally across the requirement. It won't be straightforward though... strangely. The retrospective rebate functionality will need to be used as the others have stated, but the key will a requirement set against the condition type(s) you have defined for the rebate processing e.g. volume rebate, scan back, whatever. The requirement will need to be defined such that the code checks that the clearing date on BSEG-AUGDT is not initial, where (as an example only) BSEG-BELNR EQ VBRK-VBELN (the invoice the VBOF transaction is trawling through). The BSEG-BELNR entry can be copied through. Either that or get the Accounting documents to be created with the same number as the invoice number - making the SD-FI link a bit easier, or conversely using the Object Key field in BKPF (AWKEY).

If the requirement is met then the program will accrue the rebate, from which you should be able to subsequently settle... Make sense?

Cheers,

Paul...

former_member648947
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello friend,

As rithvika has suggested just go for retroactive rebate agreement, That will fullfill your requirement.

Please create a new rebate agreement " VBO1 "with validity period in the past e.g lets say you want invoices to be considered from JAN 2009 paid/unpaid. so create agreement with validity starting frm Jan 2009

system considers this as a retroactive rebate automatically.

then go to transaction VBOF ( Update billing document )

this should consider all the billing documents for rebate.

I hope this solves your problem.

If your requirement is not properly understood by me please revert.

Regards,

Paresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I'm looking for is how to make rebate will be based on paid invoices rather than just invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Search in forum with keywords as "RETROACTIVE REBATES"

hope it suits your requirement or else revert back

regards