Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Assignment - Search

former_member348740
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Experts,

I am not able to get possible entries (Search Help) of Cost Assignment Tab Entries (Orders (Assigned To), G/L Account, Cost Center). I am getting this problem when I changed and published the Standard Template as per Business Requirement this week.

Kind Note: Template was modified and published long back at the time of implementation. It was working fine before my changes.

I removed my changes and published the template to check is there any problem with my changes in template. But, still I am getting the same problem. I think there is no problem with the code.

I implemented BAdI "BBP_DRIVER_DETERMINE" to modify the Order Search Values.

Kindly let me know / suggest me is there any solution for my issue.

Thanks,

Sudarsan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member348740
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Experts,

Any one can provide / suggestion the solution.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Thanks,

Sudarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Koyya,

RFCUSER is used to perform this search, so you have to switch the user in dialog mode if you haven't done it already.Also make sure that you have enter the backend destination at the very end of "define backend system" customizing point.

Also refer the Refer Note 656633.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

NMK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudarsan,

Please have a look at the following OSS Notes:

Note 1140770 - FAQ: F4-Help Cost Assignment

Note 1122962 - Back-end system search help for cost center (2)

Hope it helps,

Thanks,

Pradeep

former_member348740
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep & NMK,

Thanks a lot for your responses.

I went to my User settiings using SU01D and checked that User has Dialog Mode in User Master Record and I maintained Back End Systems properly. I cross checked RFC Connection testing also, it is working fine.

I tested the Function Module RHF4_RFC_FIELD_VALUE_REQUEST from SRM System for other Search Helps. This function module is working fine from SRM System for other search helps. This function Module is giving dump when I executed for Search Help ORDEB and parameter AUFNR (cost Assignment Tab - Order Search Help)

Could you please guide me / any suggestion to get solution for my issue.

Thanks,

Sudarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

There will two RFC Destinations. Check the secondary RFC destination specifically for the Search Help. And check the RFC user associated to that for the authorizations and expiration. The secondary RFC will be the RFC(dialog) entry in the Define Backend Systems configuration. If there is any modification to the standard make sure that there no hardcoded user in there.

Answers (0)