Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message interface does not exist in any software components

former_member322289
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi masters,

I'm having problems with this message in my repository when I try to create an Interface determination with two interfaces mapping: "Message interface does not exist in any software components installed on this business system".

note: I have read all the posts about this problem but nothing has solved it.

I will describe more or less how is my SLD.

First all, my Technical System is an Web AS ABAP (non a third party).

I have created two receivers determination, with out problems, then, created the interface determination, with two Inbound interface, BUT, when I create a condition, the message appears, and the XPath doesn't shows the nodes for do the condition..

I have checked the GUID, and that's good.

NOTE: I have a second SWC but this is a third party... and when I test to do the same in this system, I have NO problems... so.. what is wrong with the Web As ABAP?

Regards and thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if the interface objects reside in the same SWC. If not , you have to add that SWC to your technical system too.

Thanks,

Subhajit.

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to add the software component under which you have created the interface to the technical system in the SLD.

VJ

former_member322289
Participant
0 Kudos

did you mean:

SLD -> Technical System->Technical System Type: WebAsAbap-> Installed Products->Add New Product and add my Software Component???

if is this, I have already done this, and still doesn't works.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

do you have a duplicate of this swc ??

thr mus b somethn ur missing out....chck if you have properly defined dependencies btwn SWC's.....

cheers