cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report from STWB_2, list of packages, scenarios, test cases and users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We want to have a detailed report of what is loaded in a Test Plan in transaction STWB_2. We want to control the detailed content of what is created and assigned to in that transaction. I mean what are the packages, which users are assigned, which test cases and users are assigned.

We went to STWB_2 transaction but we could not get any report from there with that info. I investigated STWB_INFO, and two Solar_EVAL report however we could not get that information.

Is there any report we can use to get the detail of each plan?

I appreciate your comments.

Regards

Esteban Hartzstein

TeByon Consulting

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes it is possible to generate a report for your requirement with standard.

Please goto STWB_2 transaction and here choose the test plan and then click Status Overview tab here

Now you can see a button next to refresh status as TEST REPORT click this.A pop up comes you can choose the details you want and then

It will generate a word document with all the details you want.

Hope it solves your prob

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Many thanks for your answer. I had already tested that option and it generates a word document. However that report is more a blueprint-like document which is not workable as support for the planning activities of the testing. I mean, something that can show how many packages are included in a plan, what the users assigned to each single package, that can be generated and downloaded into an excel for more detail off-line workout.

I appreciate your answer.

Regards

Esteban

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Esteban

Goto STWB_2 then click status overview tab

Chooose test plan name on the structure and click status analysis

then tabular display button this will display the whole list which can be exported to excel and u can filter out too

So all the business sceanario and process are there with test case,Tester & Test packages and then you can download the same

this is the only option available in standard.

Hope it helps

Regards

Prakhar