cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclude storage location from Availability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have to exclude 4 storage location out of 46 storage locations from availability check in sales order processing.

Please advice how to do it.

We can not use MRP area and MRP Groups to control this because of certain reasons.

Regards,

Avnish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check this..

spro...material management....consumption based planneng....planning...define storage location MRP...

Here give plant name and enter...

Against every storage location you ll have indicators for excluding,including the stock....

hope this clarifies..

For material availablity check in production order,

1. you need to delete the storage loation in OX09 (it is possible If no stock)

2. Or you need to transfer post the materials to a storage location xxxx which you can name as Blocked storage location...

F Y I....In OVZ9 you can exclude all the storage locations which is not your reequirement..

katrthick

Edited by: karthick PP on Mar 26, 2009 12:40 PM

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can exclude the storage locations trough SLoc MRP settings. Please check the MRP4 view of your material master > MARD-DISKZ controls how the SLoc is considered in relation to a material.

You can use MM17 for mass change.

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Avnish,

Please check the transaction OVZ9.

There will be one chekc box - No storage location inspection.

I think, by checking this check box, it won't check for the material at storage location level.

It will check only at the plant level.

I have not used this. Just try and revert.

Thanks,

Venkatesh.S.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the status of these locations? Are they unrestricted or are they in QI or other status? If they are restricted, blocked, etc. They can then be excluded from availibility check in transaction OVZ9