cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA Abap stack empty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody.

We have configured our solution manager 7.0 EHP1 in order to obtain EWA abap stack of our systems.

We have got 5 satellite systems. We have done all tasks required and everything works fine, but only can obtain EWA report succesfully in 2 systems. The other three satellites, the EWA is generated but it is empty, only has got a little header and it appears with a grey icon next to the solution.

We have checked all configuration, we have deleted it and recreated, but problem persists. We have followed the same steps that in systems that is working fine.

RFC's are workink fine, and all tasks are executed succesfully in SDCCN.

We have opened a message to SAP and they have been conected in our systems, but the say that everything seems fine and they continue looking for this issue.

Please, if anybody Knows possible ideas to solve this issue, tell us.

Thanks a lot in advanced and best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

try viewing HTML document not as word doc

Samrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

i had the same issue years ago and could solve it by refreshing the service definitions on SolMan and satellite system. If SAP had a look at this, i doubt that this is the soution for your problem, but who knows

I guess you have read note 762696?

Regards,

ulf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Yes, we followed sap note you told us. Days ago we executed again refresh service definitions in both systems, managed and managing ones. We regenerated too modules in all systems.

It's so extrange.

Any more ideas will be great for us while we wait for a new answer of SAP support. We don't know what else steps follow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you see any errors in the logs opf the tasks in sdccn? I would check the rfc again, if you need trusted rfc, change it to normal rfc with a 'sap_all'-user in it (of course only for the diagnostic).

But whenever i raised a message about that, SAP-Support was pretty helpful. I wish you good luck!

Regards,

ulf