cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter company copy controls

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a situation in SAP delivery related billing. I am creating an order with std. item cat. TAN and assigning a cross company code plant for intercompany. Than in the delivery I am entering some text material along with the above std. material for which there is different item cat. without entering the cross company plant I am creating a shipment and than billing. now I am creating first a F1 billing for the customer and than IV billing for intercompany. The issue is this in the F1 billing the text material is getting copied but in the IV billing the text material is not getting copied. I have check for the item copy control where both item categories are maintained in the LF->F1 and LF->IV.

When I am trying to enter plant in the text material it is giving an error that item no.20 (LIPS-POSNR) is not assigned for intercompany billing document. Please suggest how to resolve this issue.

Sumit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

If the Copy control is not maintained for the DeliveryText material Item cat. & I/C Billing Document, then I/C billing will not create.

Hope this clarify.

Regards

Sunil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

last reaction was before 2 month

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

If the Copy control is not maintained for the DeliveryText material Item cat. & I/C Billing Document, then I/C billing will not create.

Hope this clarify.

Regards

Sunil