cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help we're really stuck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus!

Hope you can help! We have created thousands of invoices last week and some of them included charges for a product that was wrongly priced.

We need to be able to identify any SD/AR invoices that were generated for this particular product code.

Does anyone know of any reports i can run? One I can run for the material code to show what invoices were raised for it on a particular date.

It is not possible to use FBL5N, no line item detail is revealed without drilling into the invoices.

Many many thanks for your time!

Ciara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
We need to be able to identify any SD/AR invoices that 
   were generated for this particular product code

If you run VF05 where you have the option to key in material code, it will show all the billing documents in which that material code is there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gill,

I am not sure if this is helpful..But you can try to create a SQVI query with VBRK and VBRP.

This will help you to drill down to the item level.

This might help you.

If still it does not then you can go to VF05 there you can give the material number and also please specify the document dates.

Select if it si Open or Closed billing items.

Hope any one of the above helps you.

Thanks and Regards

Rohit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in the tables VBRK and VBRP make use of the fields like created by and created date in order to filter out unwanted entries.

Also filed Posting Status can also be used as filter, if is C then accounting document is posted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to create a query through tcode SQVI on tables VBRK (invoice header), VBRP (item) and VBAK for order details. Make a join on these 3 tables and use material and date as selection parameters.

Good luck.

MdZ

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to access the data from the table VBRP (Billing Item data) using Tcode SE16. The table for Billing Header is VBRK.

Thanks,

Ravi