cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM Workcenter: Probl. displ. relevant documents for partner functions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we want to use the ChaRM Workcenter to help the different teams and persons to get an overview of the change requests or corrections which they actually have to work on.

Right now if I start the workcenter I get different partner functions in the overview.

But I just want to see the documents for which I am the actuall responsible for.

E.g.: I create a change request. So I am the Initiator of the document. When I take a look in the workcenter I only want to see the partner function "Initiator" with the documents my business partner is set as Initiator. Actually I see also a list of the "Change Manager", "Developer", "Department" and so on also.

How can I set up the view or the restriction that only the person who is logged on does see the partner function in which he was set as business partner in the overview of the ChaRM workcenter?

Does there exist any authorization object with which I can restrict that?

I think that this has to do something with the partner functions customizing or the function category inside the partner function csutomizing. But I did not find a solution.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,

Alex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

try object CRM_ORD_OP with fields

ACTVT

PARTN_FCT = Initiator

PARTN_FCTT

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

I did not see any change with that authorization object in the workcenters.

A colleague debugged the workcenter to have a look what exactly is going on.

He found out, that there is no restriction to a partner function or something else in coding. The program does collect all partners of all partner functions of the transaction. That could be the reason why I do see all partner functions in the change workcenter.

Also he found no check for any authorization object in coding.

Any other ideas how to set up a role-based change workcenter?

Thanks.

Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

thanks for your reply.

I tried the authority object and restricted it to the "Initiator" but there was no change in the workcenter.

Any other ideas?

Regards,

Alex

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alexander

I think you want to change screen Workcenter ...like only the link for Message processor will come and others wont...

Currently this is not possible or customize the workcenter screen itself but you can restrict the users using the authority object as mentioned by Christian.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Prakhar