cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy to Webservice Resending of messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have Proxy to webservice synchronous scenario.

Now in case if target system is not working then i have to send the same message aging to xi from R3.

Help is needed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what you need to do is to maintain say some status flag...

first time when the calling program calls the proxy ..it will fetch say all the documents or records with status 'N'....and then change the status to 'I'.....now if the data reaches the target correctly and proper response is received you can change the status to 'Y' in the response mapping...

if any of the request or response mapping fails .... those records will remain unprocessed with status 'I'..

you can then find the cause of the failed records...if they are failed in XI mapping or receiver coomunication channel you can cater to them accordingly and once the error is removed you can resart the error from XI whihc will then result in proper response and the status of those message will change to 'Y'.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem solved...

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create a workflow at sender system. Based on error in the adapter engine (if target system is not working), an alert would be raised in PI which could send a mail to sender system. This could trigger a workflow to send the message again.

Regards,

Prateek