cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QRFC Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've done a SCM heterogeneous system copy and doing some functional tests like synchronize purchase orders using tcode: /SAPAPO/CCR.

After this I went to monitor the process in tcode /SAPAPO/CQ and all queues are in state RETRY with error code: "Command to tRFC/qRFC: Execute LUW again"

No sm21 errors nor dumps in st22. In livecache side no errors either.

I've activated queue trace and log and reprocess the entries but I've get the same error and no further detail.

No old locks either in SM12 like in note note 851865.

I don't have a clue what the problem is or how to trace it.

Please help.

Regards

Edited by: HP SUPPORT on Mar 23, 2009 5:28 PM

Edited by: HP SUPPORT on Mar 23, 2009 5:29 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Delta report what kind of action you have taken? Assuming you have pushed the STOs to R/3, as Visu mentioned please check the application log in R/3 side using CFG1. Before doing that I recommend to clean up all the queue blocks in both R/3 and APO and once again run the delta report. In SMQ2 of R3 side you should see the blocked queue. Now, with the current time stamp and selecting "Only very Important logs" option in CFG1 execute the application log. Pull all red marked log messages.

If STOs are created through TLB run in APO, it happens that even if there is any issue with one product, it affects all the other products that exists in the T-lane that have completed the deployment run. So you need to get that product from the message log, make necessary corrections and if you re run the delta report it should fix your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check CFG1 in ECC for the same time as the error in SMQ1? Is it happening every time you change a purchase order or just some times?

The last time it happened to me, I checked CFG1 and the system said the PO is being edited by another system process at that time..